• Partitioning Tools - Integrated Virtualisation Manager
• Aix - Partitioning Tools - Integrated Virtualisation Manager
The Integrated Virtualization Manager is a browser-based system management interface for the Virtual I/O Server. The Integrated Virtualization Manager allows you to create and manage AIX and Linux logical partitions on a single IBM System p server. On Open Power servers, the Integrated Virtualization Manager supports only Linux logical partitions.
Welcome to My Technology Blog Hi, I’m Sandeep Kumar, Founder of Tanti Technologies and a Data Scientist & Technology Leader with 10+ years of experience in Data, Cloud, AI, DevOps, AIX, and Linux. Through this blog, I share practical insights, technical guides, real-world solutions, and industry knowledge covering Data Engineering, Cloud, DevOps, AI/ML, GenAI, and Agentic AI. My goal is to simplify complex technologies and help professionals learn, build, automate, and innovate.
Tanti Technology
- sandeep tanti
- Bangalore, karnataka, India
- Sandeep Kumar | Founder, Tanti Technologies At Tanti Technologies, I share practical knowledge, hands-on tutorials, and real-world solutions across Python, SQL, Docker, Kubernetes, CI/CD, AWS, Azure, Machine Learning, Generative AI, and Agentic AI. My mission is to simplify complex technologies and provide actionable insights that help developers, engineers, and businesses learn faster, build better, automate smarter, and innovate with confidence. 🚀 Learn • Build • Automate • Innovate Follow Tanti Technologies for practical technology insights and next-generation AI solutions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment