Limitations of Logical partitioning
AIX - Limitations of Logical partitioning
•Processor and memory failures might result in the failure of the entire server with all of its logical partitions. (The failure of a single I/O device affects only the logical partition to which the I/O device belongs.)
• There are many concepts that we must understand to implement logical partitions successfully on server.
• Administering a consolidated system might be more difficult in some ways than administering multiple smaller systems, particularly if the resources in the consolidated system are used at a level close to their capacity. Sharing resources.
Welcome to My Technology Blog Hi, I’m Sandeep Kumar, Founder of Tanti Technologies and a Data Scientist & Technology Leader with 10+ years of experience in Data, Cloud, AI, DevOps, AIX, and Linux. Through this blog, I share practical insights, technical guides, real-world solutions, and industry knowledge covering Data Engineering, Cloud, DevOps, AI/ML, GenAI, and Agentic AI. My goal is to simplify complex technologies and help professionals learn, build, automate, and innovate.
Tanti Technology
- sandeep tanti
- Bangalore, karnataka, India
- Sandeep Kumar | Founder, Tanti Technologies At Tanti Technologies, I share practical knowledge, hands-on tutorials, and real-world solutions across Python, SQL, Docker, Kubernetes, CI/CD, AWS, Azure, Machine Learning, Generative AI, and Agentic AI. My mission is to simplify complex technologies and provide actionable insights that help developers, engineers, and businesses learn faster, build better, automate smarter, and innovate with confidence. 🚀 Learn • Build • Automate • Innovate Follow Tanti Technologies for practical technology insights and next-generation AI solutions.
No comments:
Post a Comment