Tanti Technology

My photo
Bangalore, karnataka, India
Sandeep Kumar | Founder, Tanti Technologies At Tanti Technologies, I share practical knowledge, hands-on tutorials, and real-world solutions across Python, SQL, Docker, Kubernetes, CI/CD, AWS, Azure, Machine Learning, Generative AI, and Agentic AI. My mission is to simplify complex technologies and provide actionable insights that help developers, engineers, and businesses learn faster, build better, automate smarter, and innovate with confidence. ๐Ÿš€ Learn • Build • Automate • Innovate Follow Tanti Technologies for practical technology insights and next-generation AI solutions.

Thursday, 24 October 2013

How to become master in HACMP ?

When I asked this question to the most senior guy in my organization, he simply said it’s not something which not written somewhere we have everything given we don’t use it and just try to find out the shortcut to become a master.
Mastery will never come using shortcuts.
You may get an offer or pass an interview but you would not be able to get the satisfaction of doing it truly.
If you want to become a master of any technology just read all given publication by them so here I would suggest you to go through below all guides to become HACMP guy and after that you will never come to me asking for something for HACMP (in this case).
And he gave all below references

HACMP for AIX: Administration Guide, SC23-4862
HACMP for AIX: Concepts and Facilities Guide, SC23-4864
HACMP for AIX: Installation Guide, SC23-5209
HACMP for AIX: Master Glossary, SC23-4867
HACMP for AIX: Planning Guide, SC23-4861
HACMP for AIX: Programming Client Applications, SC23-4865
HACMP for AIX: Troubleshooting Guide, SC23-5177
HACMP on Linux: Installation and Administration Guide, SC23-5211
HACMP for AIX: Smart Assist Developer's Guide, SC23-5210

It’s guilt in my heart that I am not at all using the power I have. Do you think so?
Just start doing what you understand now, I too started it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment